This blog will showcase the wonderful world of my two Persian kitties. Dexter is my orange smooshy faced man, and Ruby is the calico princess. This blog will feature both photos and videos of my two furry friends and their antics. Hope you enjoy and share with your friends!

Tuesday 12 February 2013

I come bearing photos and videos!

Dexter recently got a haircut, as can be seen in some of these photos. Some are a little older that I don't think I've put on the blog yet, and then at the end are a few new videos! I got a new cellphone and it takes rather awesome photos as well as videos, so you can expect more to come, I'm sure!


Nope, you're done studying.
Nope! No more studying for you.

I sweawr I wasn't going to eat him!
I sweawr I wasn't going to eat him!

Testing out my new phone camera
Testing out my new phone camera

Dexter sometimes puts himself in time-out.
Dexter sometimes puts himself in time-out....

Ruby doesn't look too excited about photo time.
Ruby doesn't look too stoked for picture time, but I can assure you she was a purr machine. 

It's cold out here with no fur! I changed my mind!
I think he realized it was much colder outside now without fur....

Dexter loves nose rubs.
Nose rubs from dad.

Ruby sitting pretty!
Ruby, sitting pretty.

I wonder if she's comfy...
Awwe yeaaah life is tough.

Ruby giving her puss-in-boots eyes
Ruby doing her impression of puss-in-boots.

The vet had to postpone Ruby's dental surgery, so it's coming up now next week instead. Fingers crossed all goes well!

Finally, a couple videos for ya'll!

Dexter, being rather snorty. 


smooshyfloof... now with tricks!

That's all for today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment