This blog will showcase the wonderful world of my two Persian kitties. Dexter is my orange smooshy faced man, and Ruby is the calico princess. This blog will feature both photos and videos of my two furry friends and their antics. Hope you enjoy and share with your friends!

Tuesday 24 April 2012

April 24, My birthday!

So today is my birthday. The big 25. I look forward to some good dinner and company, and some black forest cake afterwards! I woke up today to some daffodils from my wonderful boyfriend.




But, since this is a kitty blog... Onto the pictures!



DSC_0042

This box looks barely big enough to fit him... yet somehow he entered this box face first and TURNED AROUND INSIDE OF IT to manage this position.

DSC_0910

This is Dexter's favorite chair. In fact, he will sit and meow if you are using the computer and happen to be sitting in his chair.

DSC_0943

Wish this one wasn't blurry, but look at those eyes! What a cutie pie. He definitely thought he was hiding inside the box, completely out of view.

DSC_0978

Ruby looking rather majestic.

DSC_0985

She's too cute when she sits here with her paws over the side.

DSC_0015

Kitty aerobics

DSC_0018

This is the "I'm comfy, but I'm just realizing my front claws are stuck to this chair" look.

DSC_0012

Good grooming leverage.




I am sifting through a couple videos and hope to get my youtube channel started soon! I will post the video(s) here when it happens! :)
As always though, you can view all photos at full size over on my flickr. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment