This blog will showcase the wonderful world of my two Persian kitties. Dexter is my orange smooshy faced man, and Ruby is the calico princess. This blog will feature both photos and videos of my two furry friends and their antics. Hope you enjoy and share with your friends!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Some photos from April

So, since this is my first post I will just post some of the most recent pictures of the cats.
You can find all of these photos on my flickr here at full size!

DSC_0780

kitty? or... furry snake?




DSC_0641

DSC_0635

cutie pie covering her face

DSC_0626

comfy? ..mmm not quite

DSC_0619

Ahh there we go, stretch it out...

DSC_0614

Dexter. He just love sitting on his bag.

DSC_0610

I have no idea how she didn't fall off of this chair.

DSC_0607

Classic position.

DSC_0649

Impossible Ruby position #959377

DSC_0723

Just one foot hanging off the back there..

DSC_0717

Now all three feet hanging off the edge. What a silly kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment