This blog will showcase the wonderful world of my two Persian kitties. Dexter is my orange smooshy faced man, and Ruby is the calico princess. This blog will feature both photos and videos of my two furry friends and their antics. Hope you enjoy and share with your friends!

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Kitties and boxes and bags, oh my!

Hello again!
It's been a while. I went to Vancouver for a concert on the weekend. I have some new photos for you though!


DSC_0265

sorry, dispot taken

More photo's after the jump!






DSC_0240

such a cute flat floofy face when you see his profile!


DSC_0230

cutie pie


DSC_0207

looking rather guilty after sneaking into a backpack


DSC_0192

i KNOW she's out there SOMEwhere!!


DSC_0194

perhaps i can see/smell her through the crack


DSC_0198

SOON!


DSC_0183

ruby checkin' out the view next to dad



That's all for now but I hope to have more soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment