This blog will showcase the wonderful world of my two Persian kitties. Dexter is my orange smooshy faced man, and Ruby is the calico princess. This blog will feature both photos and videos of my two furry friends and their antics. Hope you enjoy and share with your friends!

Wednesday 23 May 2012

More kitty lovin'

Some new photos of the kitties today! I was just looking back at old pictures of Dexter from when he first came to live with me about two or so months ago, and comparing his fur length to now! I'm excited, it's noticeably longer now! Still nowhere near his full fluffy glory, but it's progress!

Here is Dexter when he first moved here in mid March:

DSC_0266

And here is Dexter now:


DSC_0455

He's getting there!!


More photos after the jump, click below!






ruby2

Ruby, AKA Miss Yawnyface


ruby cutie

All stretched out.


DSC_0446

Dexter, poaching Ruby of course.


DSC_0437

This is Ruby (look how flat her ears are! She's pissed!) and her arch nemesis: the seagulls that land on the apartment next to us, haha.


DSC_0426

Cutie pie Dexter, with his bright copper eyes!


DSC_0413

Ruby, looking a bit handicapped, as usual. Plus a bit of my garden and our huge bag of kitty litter!

No comments:

Post a Comment